All Things Considered, A Good Year
I guess I can’t complain.
So far, I’ve had 19 poems accepted for publication in 2013.
(Just to keep things in perspective, I only had 8 pieces published in 2012, and for the 5 years prior to that I averaged only 4.)
1. All Thing Considered…Liberal Media Made Me Do it (anthology, early 2014)
2. Charlie… *82 Review
3. Cold Snap…Front Porch Review (due out in Jan. 2014)
4. Company for Dinner…Bohemia
6. Farsi Love Song…litbomb
7. Firetower…Northern Cardinal Review
8. I Got Yer “Grumpy” Right Here, Pal…Ekphrastia Gone Wild (anthology)
9. Hemlock, Sandalwood, Sage…Northern Cardinal Review
10. Late Snow, By The Numbers…The Orange Room Review
11. Not Quite Mud-Luscious Yet…Every Day Poets
12. Persistence Of Vision…The Rapid Eye
13. Song Of The Crystal…Northern Cardinal Review
14. Thought For The Day…The Comstock Review
15. Tutor…A Clean, Well-Lighted Place
16. Two Small Threes By Five…World Haiku Review
17. Watch And Wait…Untitled, With Passengers
18. While You’re Away, A Meteor Shower…Wordland
19. How To Know For Sure…egg poetry
According to Duotrope, my current acceptance rate is 20.6%. I have 6 more pieces floating around out there awaiting the editorial thumbs-up or thumbs-down. I’m keeping my fingers crossed.
Call Me Cate‘s keepin tabs on Saturday over at: SHOW MY FACE